Thank you to those of you that attended our 4th Annual Dinner and Silent Auction. Many of you have been there since the first one, and took a leap of faith with us, when LPA was just a vision. Thank you for your continued support and interest! And it was nice to meet several new people! Thank you as well for your interest and support of LPA!
The CCHS/LPA track team has had two track meets and has performed wonderfully! With a team of 14 (boys and girls), we have scored points in every event we have entered! Our next meet is May 6th.
On May 15th, we will begin taking items for our garage sale. If you have to get rid of things NOW, we can make that work. ? The garage sale is June 8-11.
We continue to urgently seek donations, so we can turn the upstairs into a dorm. The mayor and council members are on board to make it happen. We will be meeting with the city code inspector soon, to see what needs to be done before getting official approval from the city.
We have set aside over $9,000.00 into savings specifically for a dorm. We need that to be at least $60,000.00 before we can proceed. The goal is to have that by the end of August! It’s a huge goal, but with your help and God’s guidance, it CAN happen!! Please help us in finding additional donors. We would like to find 100 businesses/churches/individuals to donate $500+, or commit to $50+ per month. We are currently at 12.
Other ways to financially support LPA:
- See if your company offers matching donation
- If you invest with Thrivent, choose LPA to receive the Thrivent donation (if you’d like to invest with Thrivent, our board member, Roger, is an agent for them ?).
- Amazon Smile = if you shop on Amazon, .05% of your spending can be donated to LPA. Go to smile.amazon.com to sign up.
- If you eat at Red Robin, you can donate 1 % of your purchases go to LPA thru their Red Robin Royalty program. Sign up at redrobin.com/betterschools
- If you shop at Kwik Trip, we collect their Milk Moolah milk caps, Donut$ to Dough ovals, and Nature’s Touch UPC bar codes.
- If you eat bread from Country Hearth or Village Hearth, we collect their Loaves4Learning UPCs.
- If you eat Campbell’s products, we collect the labels
And we collect aluminum cans.