To be considered for enrollment into Life Prep Academy, students:
- Will be in grade 9-12 (age 14 to 18 at time of enrollment)
- Will be homeless, at risk of becoming homeless, or have other critical concerns at home
- Will be chemical free
- Will be free of severe emotional and behavioral problems
- Will have a desire to learn
- Agree to abide by lifestyle/program expectations
The school admits boys and girls of any race, color, nationality, and ethnic group. Preference is given, but not limited to, students from Anoka County. Life Prep Academy examines need, motivation, and personal character in making enrollment decisions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and prospective students must demonstrate the capability to benefit from the programs LPA offers.
Student tuition is paid for through individual sponsorships, donations from local churches and businesses, and community fund raisers.